Position: Eco-Friendly Home Cleaner (with drivers license)
Status: Full-Time (35 – 40 hours per week)
Location: Toronto, Markham and Durham
The ideal candidate would be responsible for:
Delivering superior cleaning service to residential homes ensuring the accurate delivery of the Wow Factor!!!!
• Providing thorough and detailed cleaning throughout kitchens and bathrooms
• Provide thorough and detailed cleaning through dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping
• Deliver the Wow Factor in every home
• Responsible for driving from office to residents’ homes (with company car)
The ideal candidate must also:
• Have an eye for detail (detail oriented)
• Be available to work Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm
• Be physically active for extended periods of time (lifting, stooping, bending, scrubbing and climbing stairs)
• The ability to lift 20 lbs; stand, bend, kneel, push, pull and perform cleaning duties
• Ability to read, speak, and write English fluently
• Have NO allergies to dust, pets, cats and or other common household items
• Have the ability to send and receive text messages
• 2 Verifiable work references
• Able to pass a criminal background check
• Have a valid driver’s license.
• Your own transportation to and from our office: Company vehicle provided.
• Comprehensive paid training
• Competitive pay
• Bonuses & Commissions (paid out on flyer drop off & Marketing efforts)
Working At Mona:
Mona Cleaning is seeking mature, professional and customer service oriented individuals to join our team. We are a small business growing at a fast pace and we are looking for dedicated people who will have a desire to learn about our business, our values and about the service we provide. Our mission is to deliver meticulous customer service to our clients.
At Mona our vision is to be a recognized community leader providing extraordinary cleaning services to families and businesses. We aim to be the employer of choice and the company people enjoy working for. Our mission is to provide detailed service to clients in a timely fashion putting integrity, quality and excellence as priorities to ensure satisfied clients every time. We value integrity and accountability. We aim to bring eco-awareness to each space and each life that we touch.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those candidates we would like to interview will be contacted.